Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Seeking Carnival of Feminists blog hosts!

The Carnival of Feminists needs some blog hosts!

The bi-weekly Carnival of Feminists collects some of the best posts from the feminist blogosphere and puts them in one place for your viewing pleasure.

If you are interested in hosting a future Carnival of Feminists, please drop myself or Amelia an email at [firstname].impersonator [at] gmail.com. If you're not sure what hosting entails, we've got a lovely walk-through to help any first-time/long-time hosts.

Please send us an email or leave a comment if you are interested!

3 comments:

Leia Organa said...

I've already hosted one but I'd love to do it again if you'd have me! :o)

Unknown said...

Thank you for writing not only about women's issues, but issues concerning all of humanity in general.

Even just after two years of graduating with a degree in Women's Studies and entering the 'real' world, I really miss discussing feminist ideals and exposing the daily bombardment of a hetero-normative patriarchy today.


Thank you for reminding me of my true feminist beliefs and showing me that I'm not alone and therefore, encouraging me to do something for the better - even if nothing else, to bring awareness.
As a professor of mine once said, 'Even if it is impossible to change the world, it is even more criminal not to try'...


Thank you!!

Ileana said...

I'd love to host! I have a blog called Feminist Teacher. I'd be happy to do it. Great work!