Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy Birthday, Lindsay!


Happy birthday to Lindsay!

She has been such an important part of this blog, always keeping up with writing when the rest of us can't seem to make time for it. Her contributions here are so greatly appreciated, and I am thrilled to have her as part of the team. I chose the above Someecard because I have never actually met Lindsay in person (I know her birthday through other ways I keep in touch with her). I did talk to her this week when she called in during Kate and my feminist radio show, however, and let me tell you, I was super excited.

Lindsay, I'm a big fan of yours.
Happy birthday. Hope you have fun. :)

1 comment:

lindsay said...

Yay! Thank you so much! And actually talking to you two the other night was way fun... plus Tilly and the Wall!