Thursday, September 25, 2008

Little Victories pt 2

I take online surveys for money - not much, but they pay me for my opinion regarding any number of products.

I took one today about a beauty product (I'm not sure how much I can say without breaking the privacy rule) and used the survey as an opportunity to rail against the beauty industry. I believe at one point I wrote something along the lines of "I won't buy your product because I refuse to support a beauty industry that tells women they're incomplete without a specific beauty product."

I sincerely enjoyed it, and will spend that 3 dollars on things unrelated to beauty. Huzzah!

7 comments:

Amelia said...

Excellent. :)

Anonymous said...

Hee hee well done! :)

Radical Reminders said...

Nice!! Here's to empowerment!! :) (even if it is a teeny victory!!) :)

Anonymous said...

awesome! Every small act of defiance is a step away from mental slavery.

habladora said...

1. Sweet, good job.
2. Uh... how do I get in on this survey taking gig?

Amelia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
yamiryu990 said...

1) excellent way of getting your opinion across.
2) would it be wrong to assume that the survey is with pinecone research?
because that's the amount that they always send me for doing their surveys.